Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Candy Corn Turkey

I have saw various turkeys through out the Internet and I wanted to create my own with the Sweet Treat Cups. With a little trial and error I created this little card that can be used at Thanksgiving to mark each place setting or to just give to the special people in your life. I used a lot of different punches but first let me give you the list of card stock used. Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Riding Hood Red, Early Espresso, Whisper White and Very Vanilla. The stamp set used is Teeny Tiny Wishes and the only ink colors used where the Crumb Cake Classic Pad and the Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker. Now for the list of punches: Two Step Owl, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle, Modern Label Punch, Star Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" x 7/8" Oval Punch and the Heart to Heart Punch. The Sweet Treat Cup is filled with Candy Corn and there is a Scallop Circle attached with a Silver Brad that is keeping the candy corn in. All you have to do is open the flap and the candy corn can be removed without tearing up the card. You could easily personalize these with each person's name or simply add the Happy Thanksgiving. Are you ready to make a whole bunch of these for your Thanksgiving Feast? Give me a call if you need to order the supplies to make these I will be more than happy to help. Off to do some more creating. I have a list of other projects I would like to try. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you will come back again. Tonya

No comments: