Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Do you have My Digital Studio yet?

Have you purchased My Digital Studio yet? If not what are you waiting for? It is currently on sale 50% off and there are so many extra downloads that you can add to your Studio with more coming out all the time. I am super excited to see today's new downloads as they include one of my favorite stamp sets and some bling that I was just saying we needed the other day when I was working on my new blog header. Please let me know if you have questions about My Digital Studio or if you would like to set up a time for me to show you how to use the program it really is quite easy. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

124330 Basic Pearls and Rhinestones $1.95
123961 Greeting Card Kids Stamp Brush Set $3.95
123966 A Cardinal Christmas Stamp Brush Set $1.95
123967 Mistletoe Stamp Brush Set $1.95
123965 Seasonal Sentiments Stamp Brush Set $1.95

No comments: