Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Let's Give Letter Press a Try!

Good morning, I am getting ready to head to school to do some volunteer work but before I went I thought I would share a new card with you that I made last week with our new Letterpress Plates. I have had the Joyful Season Letterpress plate for a while now but had not found the time to give it a try. Well, last week I decided that I should use it before the Mini expired and Christmas was over. I started with a Bravo Burgundy Card Stock base that I embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder. Then I used the Big Shot and the Joyful Season Letterpress to make the main image. I simply inked up the plate with the Bravo Burgundy Craft Stampin' Spot and then using Confetti White Card Stock I ran the plate through the Big Shot. Instead of just inking the image on the card stock it also leaves and impression. It is pretty neat and I am going to give it a try again with two colors. To finish off the card I added the Night of Navy Card Stock Panel and then three Silver Brads for the stockings to hang from. That is it, this card was super fast to make and I could make a lot of these very quickly. Okay of for the day but don't forget about the amazing deal on the Starter Kit or the Digital Starter Kit. If you have any questions or would like to join my team of demonstrators please give me a call. Thanks for stopping by and I plan on doing some non-Christmas Stamping today so that I have something else to share with you this week. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: