Thursday, November 11, 2010

50% Off the Starter Kit!

I am so excited to share Stampin'Up!'s most recent announcement with you. Are you ready, have you ever considered becoming a demonstrator whether it be to run your own business or just get a discount and sneak peaks on all the new merchandise? Well if so get ready to become a demonstrator because from November 15 through November 30, 2010 you can purchase the Standard or Digital+ Starter Kits for only $87.50--that is 50 percent off the regular price of $175 for over $310 worth of paper or digital crafting and business supplies! If you were to just by My Digital Studio by itself the cost would be $79.95 not including tax and shipping. So with the Digital Starter Kit you are just paying for My Digital Studio but you also get the following free: 2 wood mount stamp sets, 1 clear mount set with clear block, 2 card stock packs, 4 Classic Ink Pads, 2 Stampin' Write Markers, Buttons, Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Scrub, Stampin' Mist, Mini Glue Dots, SNAIL Adhesive Decor Elements Piece with Applicator, 8 Catalogs, an Business Supplies, forms, and tools. Wow I wish I could sign up again to be a demonstrator. This is such an awesome deal. The same applies if you buy the standard kit. There is so much free. If you would like to start your own business, I would love to chat with you and answer any questions you might have about joining Stampin'Up! Oh, and don't forget that the Occasions Mini starts in January but as a Demonstrator we get to preorder in December. Please give me a call if you have any questions. I would love to have you join my team! Thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: