Monday, November 22, 2010

Online Spectacular Starts Today!

Stampin'Up! has started their Online Spectacular sale today and there are so many items on sale for up to 50% off including My Digital Studio, Designer Series Fabric and so much more. Plus all online orders of $150 or more receive free shipping. I am so excited to share this sale with you plus if you don't want to order online you can place orders directly through me and still get the same great deals. Are you ready for the list? Just click on the download take and look and then give me a call or order online through my website to take advantage of all the great sales. Well, sit back and enjoy.


Online Spectacular

Also time is running out if you want to become a Demonstrator for only $87.50. Contact me if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I will be posting a project later today that uses one of the Online Spectacular Sale Items. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: