Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's A Case!


Good morning! Last week when I was making cards for my workshops I decided I needed another card that showcased the Tags Til Christmas Stamp Set. I decided to look through the catalog and came across page 124. It is really one of my favorite pages in the catalog and I decided that I needed a Christmas card in the same layout and design as the Basic Black card with the Butterfly on it. I changed out the base to Crumb Cake that I embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I used the Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper punched out with the 1 3/4" Square Punch across the bottom and used the ornament from Tags Til Christmas stamped with Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink then punched out with the Ornament Punch. I used dimensionals to pop up the ornament and added a Basic Jewel Pearl and a 1/8" Very Vanilla Taffeta Bow to finish it off. Quick and easy but still very pretty. The Tags Til Christmas and the Ornament Punch are currently available in a bundle so you save money when ordering them together. The Clear Mount Set and Punch are $31.92 and the Wood Mount and Punch are $38.32. Thanks for stopping by today and if you would like to order the supplies to make this card be sure and head over to my Online Store . Have a great day and I hope you stop by again tomorrow. Tonya


No comments: