Friday, November 5, 2010

No Big Shot Christmas Card

Good morning! Quick post today (I am actually typing this up on Thursday night) but I will share with you a card very similar to yesterday day's but with no Big Shot. I wanted something I little simpler for a workshop and cutting out around the Whisper White to make the mat takes a little more time than I wanted. So the base is the same Certainly Celery Card Stock with Certainly Celery Classic Ink. Then the sentiment was again stamped with Real Red and punched out with the Decorative Label Punch. The only real change is that instead of the Top Note I cut a rectangle piece of Whisper White and Real Red for the tree image. I only added one Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the top of the tree but you could add as many as you like. Just a little simpler and a little quicker to make but still just as pretty. So which do you prefer? Let me know what you think, I would love to hear from you. Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: