Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fabric Flower Clip

I thought I would share a fabric project today since it is the last day to get the Candy Cane Christmas and the Deck the Halls Fabric at 50% off. That makes the fabric only $4.98. I love both the designs and have ordered more at the half off price. What can I say I love a sale. This flower is made with the Candy Cane Christmas Fabric and the Fancy Folds Flower Die. Oh and of course a Candy Cane Big Designer Button is perfect to finish it off. There is a clip on the back that allows you to use this flower in your hair on a purse or even your shoes. I just cut the two smallest sizes multiple times with the three different fabrics and folded, layered and stitched together. It really only took a short time to make and my daughter wore this one the other day. She mentioned that is was so light she forgot she had it on. If you have a little girl on your shopping list why not make her a hair bow and while you are at it you can also make a matching top with our fabric and a plain shirt. The possibilities are really endless when it comes to using our fabrics. Remember to stock up on the fabric while the price is still half off. Well, I am off to do more stamping. I didn't get the birthday card done yet that I had planned to do yesterday and I have a individual Christmas Card Class this afternoon that I need to set up for. We are seeing our first snow of the year here and I really hope that is stops soon. The kids are of course excited and are hoping they get enough to play in but for me it can wait until Christmas break to snow. Have a great day and stay warm, Tonya

No comments: