Monday, September 17, 2012

Toxic Treats

 
Hello, last week was a club week and while I really intended to post the projects earlier it just didn't happen that way. So this week I will be posting pictures for you and hopefully stamping a few more new ones. Today's card features the herringbone technique but with a Halloween theme. I used the Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper, Toxic Treat Stamp Set, Very Vanilla Card Stock, Basic Black Card Stock, Tangerine Tango Card Stock, Jet Black Stazon, Basic Black and Tangerine Tango Stampin Write Markers, Basic Black Polka Dot Scallop Ribbon More Mustard Stamp Pad, Festive Paper Piercing Pack,  Labels Collection Framelits, Big Shot and Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets.
 
 
I decorated the inside with left over pieces of designer series paper from the herringbone technique and stamped the inside. Really the technique isn't to difficult so if you would like to learn how to do it please let me know and we can set up a private lesson. I hope you enjoyed today's card. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Tonya

1 comment:

Terry said...

I love this technique, and think it looks great with the Toxic Treat image you chose.

I'm now following you and hope you'll follow my blog - http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com.
Thanks!

Terry