Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Halloween Kitty

Good morning, I have more Halloween to share with you today. This card uses one of our single stamp sets and was inspired by my friend Rose's cat card. My card turned out a bit different but she inspired me to buy the stamp. Don't you just love it when that happens.  I know the perfect cat lover to send it to. The stamp set is Frightening Feline and only cost $8.95. I again used the Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper. The colors are Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango and Basic Black. I used Jet Black Stazon and if you look closing the the cat is wearing a rhinestone collar. The ribbon is the Very Vanilla Seam Binding and I used the 1/2" Circle punch to notch out a spot for my knot. I used two Big Shot items to complete this card: the Finishing Touches Edgelits and the Spider Web Folder. I sponged the Spider Web with a sponge dauber and the Basic Gray Stamp Pad. Well, that is it for today. I hope you enjoyed the card. Have a great day and happy stamping, Tonya

2 comments:

Terry said...

I saw Rose's card. You use the same stamp and the web folder, but those are the only things that are similar. I think your card looks great!

Hugs,

Terry

Rose Castillo said...

Love your card. Glad I could nudge you toward purchasing the stamp.