Friday, January 20, 2012

So Grateful!


Good morning! It is cold out today, wow I really dislike winter so this card gives me hope that I will see spring and the pretty flowers again. I know that it is a ways off and we still have lots of cold days ahead but I can dream right? The Occasions Mini is such a wonderful one and the Apothecary Art Stamp Set is quickly becoming one of my favorites. It is such a fun set to watercolor and with the Coordinating Labels Collection Framelits cutting out your stamped images is a snap. This card using Crumb Cake for the base, with Whisper White, Soft Suede and Pink Pirouette for accents. The image is stamped with the Basic Gray Classic Stamp Pad before we colored it with a blender pen with Pink Pirouette, Bashful Blue and Marina Mist. There are Pearls added to the sentiment and we used the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch along both sides of the Beau Chateau Designer Series Paper. If you would like to purchase the supplies to make this card you can order online at My Online Store or by contacting me to help you place your order. Thanks for stopping by today. I will be photographing new cards today as I still have a lot to share. Have a great day! Tonya

No comments: