Thursday, January 26, 2012

Crazy Cupcakes or Week?




Hello! I can't decide if it is a crazy week or just a Crazy for Cupcakes Birthday Card. It has been a crazy week, it is Spirit Week at my daughter's high school so that has meant dressing up in theme every day. Monday was the 80's, Tuesday was Multiplicity Day (dress like twins, triplets etc), Wednesday was dress up day but today was the hardest. Today was dress like your favorite Character from a Movie, book or show. We struggled with this one and finally she ended up with a poodle skirt and it Sandra Dee from Grease. I even forgot to take pics of today's outfit. Tomorrow is easy it is Blue/White Day for our Team colors but between that and our usual busy schedule I am one tired mom. So since I know you didn't come here to hear about my week I do have a card for you and several more to share over the next few days. Today's uses the Crazy for Cupcakes Stamp Set. I have had this set for a while but it is one of my favorite for Birthday cards. The colors are pulled from the new Twitterpated Designer Series Paper. The base is Riding Hood Red with Basic Gray, Whisper White, and Pear Pizzazz Card Stock used. Ink colors are Basic Gray, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride and Riding Hood Red Classic Ink Pads. To make the cupcakes even more fun I added 2 way glue and Dazzling Diamonds on the icing after the cupcakes were colored with a Blender Pen. The cute little hearts along the bottom of the card were added with the new Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folders which are in the new Occasions Mini. All the supplies for this card can be purchased online through my website or by calling me. I would love to show you how to make this or any of my cards and during Sale-a-bration is a great time. Contact me to find out more about how you can earn free merchandise. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya