Thursday, January 19, 2012

Manly Birthday Card

Hello, it is Thursday and another busy week at our house. I am going to share with you a birthday card from last week and also one from the Birthday Card Class that is this week. This card is a little more manly than some of the others. I used two stamp sets Bring on the Cake and Build a Blossom. The colors are So Saffron, Poppy Parade (off stamped) and Night of Navy. The base of the card is Crumb Cake and the Designer Series Paper is from the Pocketfull of Posies Collection and the Regals Designer Series Pack. I used a three mini brads on the upper right side of the main Designer Series Paper but a little extra something but other than that the card is pretty easy to make. I saw this layout on Pinterest and just had to make is a Stampin'Up! card. Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed the card. I will be sharing another birthday card tomorrow so please come back by for it. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: