Friday, December 16, 2011

Tags for Christmas


Good evening, sorry for the delay in getting a new project up. I can't believe how busy this week has been. Tonight I want to share with you the tags we made this week at club. They are made with the Peek-a-Boo Die in the Holiday Mini and the Tags Til Christmas Stamp Set. We used Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Always Artichoke and Whisper White for our tags. They all have either Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso and Whisper White Baker's Twine to tie them to your packages. The Do not Open til Christmas as a bell added. If you have any questions about the tags please leave a comment and I will be happy to answer them. Thanks for stopping by. I am going to keep this short as I still have projects to complete. Have a great weekend, Tonya


No comments: