Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Grunge Birthday!

Hello and good afternoon! Thanks to everyone that has stopped by the Blog Hop and left comments. I enjoy hearing from you. Today I have a birthday card that I recently gave my youngest brother. I struggle with guy cards as I feel like they are start to look the same and even though I don't think the guys in my life compare them I know. For this one I used Soft Suede, Very Vanilla and Cajun Craze, Not Quite Navy Card Stock, Not Quite Navy, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze Classic Ink Pads, Versamark, Well Worn Designer Series Paper, Bring on the Cake Stamp Set and the Extreme Elements Stamp Set. The layout is similar to one that I saw in the Catalog. It had been a few days since I had stamped anything new and casing a layout from the Catalog tends to help get the ideas flowing again.

Going to keep this short today. I have a lot to do and the day is quickly passing by. Thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: