Friday, December 9, 2011

Snowman Gift Bag


Happy Friday! I am so looking forward to the weekend! It is going to be a busy one. My kids and I are taking part in our Church Annual Living Nativity both tonight and tomorrow. It is a ten scene drive thru that will involve lots of people and live animals too. The kids are excited and so am I!
Today I have a quick and easy gift bag to share with you. I am always in need of gift bags and love when I can make them myself. This one uses a brown paper lunch sack. I punched a hole in the top for a handle with the Wide Oval Punch then stamped snowflakes across the bag with Whisper White Craft Ink and the Serene Snowflake Stamp Set. I added Whisper White Card Stock along the bottom for snow but first I tore the top edge and added Mica Flakes with Tombow Multipurpose glue. It really holds the Mica Flakes in place. To make the snowman and present I used punches. The present is made with the 1" Square Punch and the Blossom Bouquet Triple Lyaer Punch. The Snowman is made with the 1 3/4", 1 3/8" and 1" Circle Punchs, 1" Square Punch, Word Window Punch, Snowflake Punch and the Bird Builder Punch. I added the buttons, eyes and mouth with the Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker. My snowman looked a little cold so I added a scarf made with the Marina Mist 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon. Now I just need a gift to add inside. I must admit I have not done any shopping this year and I really need to get busy before I can't find what I need.
Well, I am off to start decorating the house. Have a great weekend and Thanks for stopping by! Tonya

No comments: