Thursday, December 22, 2011

Be My Valentine!

Good morning, I am a little behind getting this card posted as it was from Stamp Club earlier this month. I know that doing Valentine's Day Cards in December seems a bit early and I would tend to agree but this set is only available for a short time and I wanted to make sure and use all the stamps in the set. Which meant Valentine's Day in December. The set is Festive and Fun and is only available until January 3rd. We stamped it with Basic Gray Classic Ink and then used the Aquapainters to add some color. The colors on the card are Real Red, Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose. I couldn't resist using the Real Red and Whisper white Glimmer Paper to make heart accents with the Heart to Heart Punch. We also used the Scallop Trim Border Punch. The heart and dot piece behind the main image is the Heart Pressed Letterpress Plate. It is so easy to use with our Craft Stampin' Spots. For ours we used the Real Red Craft Stampin' Spot. I like how you can customize the color to suit your card. If you would like to purchase this set contact me or you can order line. Don't forget to take a look at the Clearance Section online. There are a lot of great deals there including the Black Whale handle style punchs that Stampin'Up! used to carry. All the clearance items are while supplies last so don't hesitate to place your order. Thanks for stopping by again today and have a great day! Tonya



No comments: