Monday, February 2, 2015

February Color Challenge



Hello and welcome to our February Color Challenge. I just had to try out a new technique this week with the colors in the challenge. This card came together quick with the colors listed below, sponges, the Hello You Thinlits Dies and some In Color Sequins. The technique is called Bokeh and is actually a photography term. You have seen the pictures when things are out of focus but in a way that makes the picture more pleasing? Well that is Bokeh and you can do the same type of technique with just a bit of sponging and a few circle templates. I can't wait to teach this technique to the ladies that I stamp with locally. Have a great day and Thanks for stopping by, Tonya

1 comment:

Kathy Peck said...

WOW!!! I love this. I want to try this. Will you do a video?