Wednesday, February 11, 2015

February Blog Hop

 

This month is all about Hearts and the Design Team has decided to dedicate this month's Blog Hop to hearts as well. I decided to give my projects just a hint of hearts. 
The first card uses the stamp set Sheltering Tree and with the sentiment you warm my heart it makes a perfect Valentine's Day or just a your special to me card. I added the In Color Heart Sequins to the tree just for a bit of color and to tie in the heart theme. The colors are Strawberry Slush, Early Espresso and Old Olive to stamping and just a bit of Coastal Cabana Card Stock. 
 My second project uses the Bokeh technique and I used Real Red and Coastal Cabana. The Stamp Set is Hello Life. I used the Coastal Cabana Blendabilities to color the Basic Rhinestones which I added to the card for just a bit of bling. Don't tell my husband but this is his Valentine's Day card. He doesn't check my blog so no worries with him seeing it.

 As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number (12) on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - Kim at Stamping with Kim. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.

http://happy2scrap4life.blogspot.com/2015/02/i-heart-you-blog-hop-ssinkspiration.html 





Blog Hop Participant List:
  1. Jennifer C. at Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
  2. Jennifer G. at Jenny G Paper Crafts
  3. Laura at Crafty Chicks Creating
  4. Diana at Stampin Fun with Diana
  5. Kathy at Katrina P's Creative Corner
  6. Darcy at Dj's Stampin Place
  7. Cynthia at Ink-A-Doodle Creations
  8. Melissa at Stamp Doc
  9. Shellie at Craft Smashup
  10. Breelin at Craft-Somnia Momma
  11. Heidi at Stuck on Stampin'
  12. Kim at Stamping with Kim
  13. Tonya at Stampin' with Tonya


9 comments:

brrenwick said...

Great projects Tonya...love the tree!

Cynthia said...

So fun. Love the added heart shaped bling in the trees for a fun 3d bling add on!

Jennifer said...

I LOVE the bokeh technique and yours is so pretty! Great color combos!

Pamela said...

I haven't tried the Bokah Technique yet but you've inspired me, I will do that this weekend!

Unknown said...

I LOVE real red and coastal cabana together. i'm going to be very sad to see CC go away :(
I'll have to stock up on it!
I love how you used the heart sequins on the tree card and I really like the bokeh technique int he RR and CC color combo :D

Kim Ryden said...

Oooo...sequins on the trees! That is such a good idea! I must go play now! :)

Melissa Stout said...

Great job on the Bokeh! I love both of your projects. Thanks for sharing!

Kathy Peck said...

I love both of these cards. I really want to try the Bokeh technique. I just got the tree stamp and can't wait to play with it.

Heidi @ Stuck on Stampin' said...

Oh, cute idea to add the sequin hearts to the tree! Too funny...I shared the card I made for my hubby on our hop, too! ;)