This month is all about Hearts and the Design Team has decided to dedicate this month's Blog Hop to hearts as well. I decided to give my projects just a hint of hearts.
The first card uses the stamp set Sheltering Tree and with the sentiment you warm my heart it makes a perfect Valentine's Day or just a your special to me card. I added the In Color Heart Sequins to the tree just for a bit of color and to tie in the heart theme. The colors are Strawberry Slush, Early Espresso and Old Olive to stamping and just a bit of Coastal Cabana Card Stock.
As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number (12) on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - Kim at Stamping with Kim. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
Blog Hop Participant List:
- Jennifer C. at Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
- Jennifer G. at Jenny G Paper Crafts
- Laura at Crafty Chicks Creating
- Diana at Stampin Fun with Diana
- Kathy at Katrina P's Creative Corner
- Darcy at Dj's Stampin Place
- Cynthia at Ink-A-Doodle Creations
- Melissa at Stamp Doc
- Shellie at Craft Smashup
- Breelin at Craft-Somnia Momma
- Heidi at Stuck on Stampin'
- Kim at Stamping with Kim
- Tonya at Stampin' with Tonya