Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Favorites

When the new catalog came out I just knew that I had to have this stamp set. It is a bit quirky and fun. It will be perfect to send to my brother who has several of the animals pictured and who doesn't love to color. I inked up the From the Herd Stamp Set with Momento Black Ink and then colored with the Blendabilities. I used the Old Olive, Smoky Slate, Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana and the Skin Tones. I added just a bit of Twine before adding the sentiment which also comes with the set. I hope you enjoyed the From the Herd Card and that you take a moment to go check out the other cards at our SSINKspiration Blog . Thanks and have a great weekend, Tonya

1 comment:

Kathy Peck said...

Oh my gosh Tonya, this is the cutest card. I love this stamp set.