Thursday, January 22, 2015

Use what's on your Desk...

SSInkspiration Team 
My desk consists of two eight foot tables but I did limit my supplies but since I recently cleaned this space up I didn't have as many supplies at hand. I did receive the Lotus Blossom Stamp Set and it was on my workspace and the Blackberry Bliss Ink Pad was still out from the card I made last week. I paired it with Pear Pizzazz and this card was pretty easy from there. I used a Paper Doily that happened to be out and the Deco Label Framelits were perfect to cut out my stamped image. I really like the Lotus Blossom and that is is free right now makes it even better. Be sure and check out the other cards that the team made. I added the link above all you need to do is click. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Tonya

No comments: