Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Happy Blendabilties

For my Blendabilties post today I used the Mingle All the Way Stamp Set. I used the Blendablities to color in the image and the pearls that I added to it. Blendablities are great for shading but they are also nice to add just a slight color variance when you are coloring. I used the various shades to add just a bit of variety to the image without worrying about matching. The colors are Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Early Espresso. I also used the new Filigree Frame Textured Impressions Folder and Gold Bakers Twine. The card is simple in layout but if you are making a large amount of these for your family card you might want them to be a bit easier. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will take a peak at the other cards on the SSINKspiration Blog.

No comments: