Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday Framelits

Friday Framelits is a great time to show case from some of our favorite framelits and today I have two to share with you. The Project Life Cards & Labels Set was used to make the tag and then the leaves are from the Flower Flair Framelit Set.  I used the new Gift Box Punch Board to make the box. This new punch board is easy to use and makes several sizes of boxes. I sponged polka dots using the Dots & Stripes Decorative Masks. Add a bit of ribbon and the box is ready for treats. What would you put inside? I haven't decided yet but I am sure it will be something yummy. Thanks for stopping by and be sure and check out the other projects on the SSINKspiration blog. 




1 comment:

Kim Ryden said...

This little box is freaking adorable! I LOVE IT!!!