Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday Favorites~Thankful

It is Friday Favorites Day over on the SSINKspiration Blog and one of the sets I knew I was going to have to buy is this set.. Seasonally Scattered Stamp Set. I love the look of the three stamps and decided to use the Thanks stamp first. I used the Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stack. This stack is definitely not just for Christmas, I love how the paper reminds me of a nice comfy sweater which is perfect for a fall day. I used Work of Art to make the color accents behind the heat embossed Thanks. It really helps make it pop and adds just the right amount of color. By adding just a bit of sponging the colors seem a bit more muted and the card is ready to send. I hope you enjoyed today's card and will stop by the blog and see what the other designers have to share today. Thanks and I hope you have a great weekend. Tonya




2 comments:

Kim Ryden said...

This is an awesome card! I love that you used Work of Art as the background! GENIUS!!

Stampin Dj said...

This was the very first thing that went on my order from the Holiday Catalog. Thanks for sharing a fabulous idea!