Wednesday, July 9, 2014

It's All About Kids

Hello today we are posting all about kids. I had planned to show you the bottom card on this post but the picture just doesn't do it justice so I decided to add the birthday card below. It would work great for a teen and can be for either a boy or a girl. Both cards used the Boys will be Boys Stamp Set and the first card also used the Remembering your Birthday Stamp Set. Supplies are: Real Red, Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Lost Lagoon, and Blackberry Bliss Stamp Pads, Hello Honey, Real Red, and Tangelo Twist Card Stock, Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits, Circle Card Thinlits, Whisper White Card Stock and the Banner Punch. To get the splatter across the card I used the Aquapainter and the ink pads and simply flicked ink across the card. I will warn you the technique can be a bit messy but also fun. 


 The final card uses a note card and I stamped the image twice once on the note card and once on a scrap of paper. I then cut out the parachute and used dimensionals to add it to the card. I colored the army man with the Old Olive Blendablilties Markers and added the Best Kid Ever in Mossy Meadow. Simple but yet fun for a younger boy. I hope you enjoyed today's cards. Thanks Tonya

1 comment:

Kim Ryden said...

Love both of your cards! :)