Thursday, July 3, 2014

Birthday Celebration!

Hello and welcome to my Birthday Card post for the SSINKspiration Design Team. I decided to use an older set because I really wanted to use the Blendablities and what better set to color than the Apothecary Art Stamp Set. I have used this set so many times and I never tire of it. The color combo I used is Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, and a Flesh Tone to color with. Now remember when you purchase the Daffodil Delight for example you will receive three markers of various shade so it makes for super easy coloring. I used a background of Basic Black with embossing and then a layer of Whisper White before I added the base of Daffodil Delight. I used the Spiral Flower Die to make a rose to add to the card and then added a few leaves to give it a little extra finish. 
Now have you ordered your Blendablities yet? They are available to customers to order as of yesterday and I wouldn't wait especially if you love to color. Thanks for stopping by and be sure and stop by the SSINKspiration Blog and see the rest of today's cards. Have a safe and wonderful weekend. Tonya


No comments: