Thursday, July 17, 2014

Boys Will Be Boys Convention Display

Convention starts today! I am home this year but my cards aren't. Our SSINKspiration team was chosen to be have a Project Board and the members of the team each picked a stamp set and featured it on the board. I used the new stamp set Boys will be Boys and this is one of the cards I made. I love the background that is made with an acrylic block and our Stampin' Write Markers with Whisper White card stock. Simply color on the block mist it with water and stamp the block directly on the card stock. I love how the colors make a camo like background for my army man. The Army man was stamped twice once on Whisper White and once on Crumb Cake. I cut out the parachute from the Crumb Cake and added it to the Whisper White and colored the Army man with the Old Olive Blendablities. The Sentiment was stamped and then I added just a bit of Burlap Ribbon behind it to really make the sentiment pop. I hope you will take a moment and check out the other team members cards on the blog and tomorrow we will have even more convention cards to share with you. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Tonya

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice job! This set is on my wishlist and I need some ideas. This is perfect. Love the burlap piece, it adds just the right touch.