Friday, June 6, 2014

Wedding Fever

Hello and welcome, I am hoping that this won't be a random post but rather the start of new trend. I know I used the Regarding Dahlias Stamp Set on my last post but I stamped several of the flowers to color with the new Blendabilites with the various colors and I couldn't let this one go to waste. Today is Wedding Day over on the SSINKspiration Blog and since we have several Weddings this summer I decided to get started on the cards. I always try and use a card that matches with the invite and for this one I used the colors from the invite. The colors are Basic Gray, the new Hello Honey, the Blendabillities are in the Coastal Cabana Assortment. The Designer Series Paper Stack Moonlight is new and features several of the new In Colors. I used the new Something to Say Stamp Set which has several great sentiments and punched out with the 1 1/4" Circle Punch before layer on a 1 3/8" Circle. The Decorative Dots Embossing Folder is back and available for purchase and I used it on the background.  A bit of Whisper White Organza Ribbon and this card is ready for the wedding we are attending in a few weeks. Be sure and stop by the SSINKspiration Blog for more Wedding Cards. Thanks and have a great day! Tonya

No comments: