Monday, June 9, 2014

June Card Sketch!

Hello! Now that June is here I am hoping that I will find more time to stamp. So far so good as I have a card for you today for the SSINKspiration Sketch Challenge. This sketch is great and easy to work up. If you want to see some other great cards for this challenge be sure and hop over to the blog and take a look at the other designers creations. This card features all new supplies from the 2014-2015 Catalog. The colors are Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey and some Basic Gray. I used the new Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack. The Something to Say Stamp Set is quickly becoming one of my favorites. Of course I had to use the Big Shot and those items included the Decorative Dots Embossing folder, the Bitty Banners Framelits and the Circle Card Thinlits. I added a picture of the inside also below as this stamp set has both a stamp for the outside and the inside for every occasion. That is a big plus for me! I hope you enjoyed today's card and stop by tomorrow as I will have a post for you then too. 








3 comments:

Kim Ryden said...

Love that little star stamp! SO CUTE!! Great card today!

Cynthia said...

So cute! love the colors you picked out to go with this DSP stack! The stars are a cute touch!

Kathy Peck said...

Cute card. I love all of the stars.