Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hello and welcome to our Friday Favorites. I need several wedding cards in the next few weeks and decided to use the Whisper White 5/8" Satin ribbon on this card which is my Friday Favorite. You might be wondering were the ribbon is well let me tell you about this wonderful ribbon. I decided to try our new Blendablities on the ribbon and it colors wonderfully!!! I love how easy it was and how quickly it dried. This ribbon was colored with the Blush marker that comes in the Flesh Tones Kit and was paired with Calypso Coral card stock. I used the new Lovely Lace Embossing folder and the new Bravo Photopolymer Stamp Set for the sentiment. I also used the Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits as well as the Deco Labels Framelits. I added a few Basic Rhinestones to finish off the card and I have a wedding card ready for the happy couple. There are so many wonderful new products in the catalog and I would love to hear what your favorite is. Leave me a comment and I will try and use your favorite item in an upcoming post. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Tonya

No comments: