Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Sympathy Cards

Hello! Today's post is one that no one likes to have to prepare for but it is always best to have Sympathy cards on hand so that when you do need one you have it. I had a Sympathy Card class last week and the card I am sharing today is one of the ones we made. I used the Thoughts and Prayers Stamp Set and kept the colors neutral and subtle. Instead of inking the image with markers so that the flowers could be different colors I opted instead to use the Flower from the Itty Bitty Shapes Pack and punched out both Perfect Plum and So Saffron card stock which I added to the card with 2 Way Glue. I used the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder and the Victoria Crochet Trim on the card also. I hope you take a moment to stop over at the SSINKspiration Blog and see the other Sympathy Cards the team has to share. 

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

This is lovely! The little flowers are perfect. Sure to cheer anyone up!

Melissa said...

Very pretty card. I love the texture you added. The flowers are so sweet!

brrenwick said...

Very pretty! I love the pretty little flowers and soft colors!

Kathy Peck said...

Love love love the colors together. Very pretty.