Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Favorites!

Hello and welcome to my Friday Favorites post. I had this card made last week and was originally going to share it earlier in the week but another team member made a card with the same set and I decided to hold off and share it for the Friday Favorites. I love how the Wildflower Meadow Stamp Set and coordinating Wildflower Meadow Embossing Folder make it quick and easy to make a card with a lot of wow factor. All you need to do is ink up the stamp, add card stock and then emboss. For this card I just used Crumb Cake and Whisper White. The sentiment is from the Petite Pairs Stamp Set and is a great all around sentiment set to have.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Tonya

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oooo this card is so classy. Love it!

brrenwick said...

Beautiful card! I love the soft colors...perfect for a sympathy card!

Pam Steckman said...

So freakin' pretty! You made me what to pull this stamp out and use it again! Love the card!