Monday, March 3, 2014

Color Challenge

Hello, this is the first Monday of March which means it is time for a little color challenge. Today the team is bringing you cards made with Perfect Plum, Marina Mist, and Rose Red. I will admit this is not a color combo that I would usually put together but I love the results and think it is a fun Spring like combo that helps brighten our snowing days right now. I decided to make two cards today for the first I used a Pals Paper Art Sketch. I kept the card simple with just a bit of bling. Supplies are: Perfect Pennants Stamp Set, Papillon Potpourri Stamp Set, Perfect Plum Ink and Card Stock, Marina Mist Card Stock and Ink, Rose Red Card Stock and Ink, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Circle Framelits, and Elegant Butterfly Punch.

My second card is just a fun take on the colors that I decided to make while I was making the first card. I haven't used the Fringe Scissors for the first time on this card. Other supplies are the Perfect Pennants Stamp Set, Circle Framelits, Whisper white Organza Ribbon, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Perfect Plum Card Stock and Ink, Rose Red Card stock, and Marina Mist Card Stock.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you take a moment to check out the other ladies cards on the INKspiration Blog. I hope you have a great day! Tonya

6 comments:

brrenwick said...

Both cards are great! I love the fringed layers...I need to give that a try!

Melissa said...

Such a cheery card. Love the butterflies!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to get my fringe scissors. LOVE the second card! Fringe just makes things fun :)

Cynthia said...

So pretty! Love the butterflies down the side. Sure to cheer anyone up!

Kathy Peck said...

Great cards. That butterfly stamp set is one of my favorites.

Kim Ryden said...

Love both of your cards! I need to get those fringe scissors!!