Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Summer Smooches Headband and Flower

 Hello, long time no post. Sorry about that. I do have things to share and more that I am working on but no time to write posts. Wish they would just write themselves. Today I wanted to share with you a headband and flower that I made recently to match the skirt I made for my daughter in this post. I found the headband idea on Pinterest and then added the flower which can be moved to either side as it has a pin back on it. The fabric is our Summer Smooches and then I added Brights Designer Buttons in the center of the flower. I love that the headband is reversible and either I or my daughter can wear it. If you would like your own headband let me know and I will be happy to make one for you. It can have a flower or not and I will make any color that you want. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: