Monday, July 23, 2012

Another Star!

Good afternoon, I have another star card for you today. This one is from Stamp Club and since I am sure you want to know all the fun supplies that it uses I will get right to it. The card stock is Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Summer Starfruit, and Pool Party, the designer series paper is Comfort Cafe. For Big Shot items I used the Chevron Folder and the Perfect Pennants Bigz L Die. I used three punches including the Petite Pennants Builder, 1 3/4" Circle and 1 3/8" Circle Punch. The stamp set is Petite Pairs that was stamped with Midnight Muse. The Chevron Folder was sponged with Soft Suede Classic Ink and Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon was added to the card. All supplies are available through Stampin'Up! and I can help you place your order either giving me a call or email me. You can also order online anytime night or day at tonyaball.stampinup.net. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: