Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A Change of Punch

 Good morning and Happy 4th of July. I hope whatever your plans are that you stay safe and enjoy yourself. I am sharing two cards today with the same layout and supplies except the flowers are made with different punches. I think I like the upper card the best but let me know what you think. I saw this layout on several cards and the idea to use the Scallop Circle Punch and the Blossom Punch with the Betsy's Blossom Stamp Set has been floating around the so I am not sure who originally thought of it but thank you to whoever did. The large flower looks really nice punched out. The other supplies include Sahara Sand Card Stock, Whisper White Card Stock, Baja Breeze Card Stock, Floral District Designer Series Paper, 1/4" Stitched Whisper White Ribbon, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Circle Punches, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Bitty  Banners Framelits, Itty Bitty  Banners Stamp Set, Summer Starfruit Classic Ink Pad, and Midnight Muse Classic Ink Pad. I will be sending these cards out to my customers that ordered last month as I thank you for their order.
Tomorrow is blog hop day and this month we will be using the theme of America/Birthday's so please stop back by tomorrow and see what I have to share and then take the journey to see what the other blog hop participates also made. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: