Thursday, June 21, 2012

Oval Die Pin Cushion


Good morning, quick post today for a quick project. I made this pin cushion in no time at all. I used the new Oval Accent Bigz Clear Die and our new Comfort Cafe Designer Fabric and batting. I cut two layers of batting and two layers of fabric at one time using different patterns for the top and bottom. Then I stitched the layers together making sure to leave a opening to add the stuffing and then stitch the opening closed. Quick and simple and ready for pins and my next sewing project. Tomorrow I will be back with yet another project, this time I have a card to share with you. Remember to give me a call or you can order online if you want your own Oval Accent Bigz Die or the new Designer Series Fabric. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: