Wednesday, June 20, 2012

New Plant Marker

Good afternoon! Two days in a row for posting. It might be a new habit in the making. Today I want to start by focusing on a new Big Shot die that I am finding a lot of uses for. The die is the Oval Accent Bigz Clear Die. I will be sharing other projects using this same die over the next few days so be sure and check back and then call me to order your Oval Accent Bigz Clear Die. Since this is a Original Die it can cut through several materials including the Metal Flashing that I found at our local home improvement store. I ran the flashing through the Big Shot with the Die and then added the texture with the Elegant Lines Folder Embossing Folder. I added metal flowers that I made using the Blossom Party Originals Die, Versamark, Cherry Cobbler Embossing Folder and the Heat Tool. I did add holes in the center of the flower before embossing. To attach the flowers I used the Silver 3/8" Basic Glimmer Brads. They add just a bit of sparkle to the project. This project was pretty quick to make and would be great in a potted plant to add a message or you can make a bunch and add markers to your garden to help identify your plants. Tomorrow I will be using the Oval Accent Bigz Clear Die with Fabric. Thanks for stopping by today, Tonya

No comments: