Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Betsy's Raspberry Ripple Card

Hello, sorry for the long silence but I have been creating and have several new projects to share with you. Not all are stamping projects but they are all Stampin'UP! projects so stay tuned for more to come. The card I have for you today is one that I made last week and I really added a lot of detail to this card. There is a new color, new stamp set and so much more. For supplies I used Whisper White Card Stock, Raspberry Ripple Card Stock and Classic Ink Pad, Pear Pizzazz Card Stock and Classic Ink Pad, Pretty in Pink Card Stock and Classic Ink Pad, Betsy's Blossoms Stamp Set, Tiny Tags Stamp Set, Pear Pizzazz Baker's Twine, Jewelry Tag Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Adorning Accents Embosslits Folders, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Paper Doily Sizzlits Die, and the Big Shot. I cut the Paper Doily down a little bit so that is fit better on the card front. So have you placed your first catalog order or do you still need a copy of the catalog well I can help you with both and don't forget that now is a great time to host as you can receive additional hostess dollars for hosting a workshop over $450. I would love to chat with you. Thanks for stopping by. Please leave me a comment and let me know you were here. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: