Monday, May 7, 2012

One Sheet Wonder Cards

Hello and good morning! I am posting this as I wait for the new catalog to post for Demonstrators. I only have a few more minutes and it is one of the perks to being a demonstrator. Today I wanted to share a closer picture of two of the cards I posted for the Blog Hop. They will be two of the cards that we will be making at my class this Friday night. There are other color options available for the class but for my samples I used Rose Red, Regal Rose and Blushing Bride with just a big of Sahara Sand. All images are stamped on Whisper white Card Stock and the stamp sets I used are Fifth Avenue Floral and Sincere Salutations. Both sets have been favorites of mine and I will miss them but hope to see some exciting new sets tonight that will take their place. I would love to have you join me for the class but need to know by Wednesday so I can have all your supplies cut and ready. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: