Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A few more One Sheet Wonder Cards

Good morning, I have so much going on, with the upcoming catalog release and new classes that I am planning. It is a very exciting time to be a demonstrator. Did you know that you can become a demonstrator too for only $99. Let me know if you would like more information as I would be happy to chat with you. The two cards I have for you today are for Friday night's One Sheet Wonder Class. There are three color options available so you don't have to make the Blushing Bride, Rose Red and Regal Rose Color Combo. You can make the Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum and Concord Crush Combo or the Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait and Daffodil Delight Color Combo. Please let me know today if you would like to attend the class. Can't make it Friday but would still love to have the cards? Let me know and I will have my assistant make them for you.  Thanks for stopping by today. I am off to work on a couple of project ideas that I want to share with you soon. Have a great day, Tonya
 

No comments: