Thursday, May 17, 2012

Flowers for Grandma

Hello, May is flying by. All of my kids are now out of school and of course the retiring items will soon be gone but it isn't to late to order. I have my cases of catalogs so if you would like one please let me know and I will get a catalog in your hands. I have some of the new product but haven't had a chance to play yet. Hopefully soon though. Today I wanted to share my Grandma's Mother's Day gift. She is blessed to have a lot of great grandchildren and with a small space it is hard to display all their pictures so I thought a garden with all of her greats blooming from the flowers would be cute. I used the Big Shot and the Fancy Folds Flower Die to cut all the flowers out of Real Red, Tempting Turquoise and Daffodil Delight Card Stock then I texturized the flowers before adding each child's picture and a dowel rod. The ribbon is retired but any cute ribbon would do around your container. Grandma enjoyed her gift and now she can show off her kids. I have projects from my Mystery Hostess Night that I will share over the next few days. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day, Tonya

No comments: