Friday, January 1, 2016

Thank You

Hello! I haven't been stamping much but a new year is bringing new plans and a fresh start at stamping and blogging. Today the team is sharing Thank you cards and mine is perfect for a Christmas thank you. I wanted something wintery looking and the Lost Lagoon and Soft Sky are a cool combo. I paired it with the Holly Jolly Greeting Stamp Set and the Another Thank you Stamp Set. You might be saying that the Holly Jolly Greeting Stamp Set is set to be unavailable soon but that isn't the case. Stampin'Up! has decided to carry them forward and you can still order this fun set after January 4. I used the Elegant Dots Embossing Folder and I cut the Thank you out with the Deco Labels Collection Framelits. I added just a bit of 1/8" Silver Ribbon. I hope enjoy today card and that you stop by again. The next card I post will be quick and easy. Until then Happy New Year!!! 

No comments: