Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday Favorites


Friday Favorites is one of my favorites too because I love to see what the other designers are using and what they consider their favorite item. For this card it was tough to decide my favorite. I finally decided the new Party Punch Pack is but it is because it goes so well with the Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Pack or then there is the Confetti Textured Impression Embossing Folder. The stamp set is from the Sale-a-bration set Perfect Pairings and can be yours free when you purchase $50. The colors for the card are taken straight from the Designer Series Paper Stack. Quick and Easy with only a bit of stamping. Just what I have time for right now. :-) Thanks for stopping by and let me know if you have any questions.
 
 
 
 
 
Party Punch Pack by Stampin' Up!Confetti Textured Impressions Embossing Folder by Stampin' Up!
 
 

No comments: