Friday, December 20, 2013

Tags, Tags and More Tags

Hello and welcome. Today the Design Team is sharing tags over at SSINKspiration and I thought I would share a few with you that we did at a recent class. I used the Stamp a Tag Kit as a starting point but then moved on from there by adding some Washi Tape, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Season of Style Designer Series Paper Stack, Crumb Cake Card Stock, Whisper White Card Stock and punches. I wanted to show the tags from the basic and stepped up. Some ideas have been cased but I can't remember which sites. If one is yours please let me know and I will be happy to link your blog. Each person bought the kit and then made two of each tag. Now I have tags ready for the gifts which I really haven't started buy yet. I know I should probably start that soon but life has been busy and time has been short. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you are having a great week, Tonya

1 comment:

Kim Ryden said...

I love your tags!!! Good work and Merry Christmas!