Friday, December 13, 2013

Framelit Tag Friday

Hello, today is our Framelit Friday and this is one of my favorite Big Shot items so it is always fun to play with the framelits. I decided to make a tag today and I used the Apothecary Accents Framelits with the Ornament Framelits. I used similar products as yesterday's bag but added the Greetings of the Season Stamp Set.The colors are Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip. I used the Pretty Print Textured Impressions Folder as well. If you haven't tired our Framelits I encourage you to ask your Stampin'Up! demonstrator about them and be sure and use the Magnetic Platform as it can't be beat when it comes to helping your Framelits stay in place. Now that I have a tag done I should probably think about doing some Christmas shopping. I hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: