Tuesday, March 22, 2016

March Madness

March Madness is really living up to it's name this year. Several of the "best" teams were out after the first round and even more have left the party during the second. My favorite team was one of those but that didn't stop me from making a card inspired by our team colors. The colors are Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, Hello Honey with Basic Black accents. Now I should have grabbed the 3/8" Stitched Basic Black ribbon but you can die the Whisper White Satin Ribbon Black. I added a few star sequins because the college athletics are stars in their field. The stamp set is from the Sale-a-bration  set Perfect Pairings. I also used the Big Shot and the Project Life Die Set to cut out the sentiment. This card can also be used for a graduation card or for a special occasion. Be sure and check out Donna's card too.
 

No comments: