Monday, June 8, 2015

June Card Sketch

This month I decided to take part in the SSINKspiration Card Sketch. I decided to use the Butterflies Thinlits since I haven't played with them much. The colors are Watermelon Wonder, Crumb Cake, Soft Sky and Whisper white. I used Watercolor paper to cut out the butterfly then added color with an Aquapainter. The sentiment is from the Crazy about You Stamp Set. I added some bling and the card is done. Quick and simple yet pretty. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Super pretty card. Love the butterfly!

brrenwick said...

This is so pretty! The butterfly makes such a big statement! Great job with the sketch!

Melissa Stout said...

I love simple cards and you used several of my personal favorites here. Great job!

Stampin Dj said...

Great technique on your butterfly!