Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Let's Get Patriotic

Today the Design Team is sharing Patriotic Projects and I have one to share with you as well.The colors I decided to use are Night of Navy, Real Red and Whisper White. I sponged the Real Red and Night of Navy onto Whisper White Card Stock and then add the stars with the Craft White and a sponge dauber. I love our sponge daubers and really can't recommend them enough if you enjoy sponging. To finish off the card I used the happy which was cut from Glitter Paper. Hard to tell that in the photo but I promise is is sparkly in real life. For gluing the happy on you really can't go wrong with our 2 way glue. It makes getting into the small areas easy. I hope you take a moment to see what the other designers have created and thanks for stopping by! 

No comments: