Monday, December 1, 2014

December Color Challenge









Hello and welcome to the December Color Challenge. Today I used the colors to make my youngest brother a birthday card. Shh, his birthday isn't until tomorrow but I am sure he will be keeping busy today since he and his wife will be having a baby sometime today.So while he is distracted let me give you the details on the card. Colors are Cherry Cobbler, Lost Lagoon, Basic Black, Stamp Sets are: Hardwood and Perfect Pennants, I used the Banner Framelits and the Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stack. Be sure and check out the other designers and if you would like to join our team of designers let us know. We are looking for people to join in the fun. Thanks and have a great day!

4 comments:

Kim Ryden said...

Love your take on the Color Challenge today! That Hardwood Background Stamp is just AWESOME! It makes all things look good!

Stampin Dj said...

Great birthday card! Love your take on the challenge!

brrenwick said...

Loving the banners!!! Great use of the colors!!

Cynthia said...

Pretty card. I love banners and this is a great way to show case the colors with our color challenge!